The Indian Odyssey Fare
The accommodation on board Indian Odyssey Train is provided in three categories - Silver, Gold and Platinum. The fare of the Indian Odyssey for single and double occupancy in all three categories is mentioned below for your assistance. Below mentioned prices are valid from November 2013 till April 2014. Also provided below are the tariff inclusions and exclusions along with the details of booking and cancellation policy to help you make an informed decision.
- Half fare for children between 5 and 12 years.
- The tariff includes accommodation on board, the meals, the sightseeing trips, the entrance fees (while entering monuments, parks, palaces and other sightseeing locations).
- It does not comprise of tips, phone calls, camera fees in the sightseeing locations, SPA car and Business car facilities, liquor as well as laundry.
- Christmas and New Year being the peak holiday season calls for a 10% surcharge levied on all departures.
- As per the Govt. of India norms, Service Tax @ 3.09% is levied on the prevalent tariff.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
The reservation as well as cancellation policies as mentioned in The Indian Odyssey tariff are as follows:
- Pay 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Pay the remaining 80% of ticket value 30 days prior to departure.
- 5% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made until 60 days prior to departure.
- 20% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made between 59 and 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of the ticket value will be deducted if cancellation is made between 29 and 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of the ticket value will be deducted if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to departure.
The entire amount will be treated as forfeited incase of non-arrival of the guest. In case the tour is terminated by the guest, the amount for the untraveled portion would be considered as forfeited without any scope for further refunds and adjustments. In case of natural disasters or serious health issues, amendment may be possible subject to availability as well as merit.
*The above mentioned Tariff of The Indian Odyssey
is subject to change without notice.